We hope you'll find any/all of Bedford's official fan pages to be a useful source of news, updates, and information about our departments. Our pages are a limited public forum for that purpose. We know it also will become a key place for you to connect and be a part of the online community. But we also want you to be cognizant that it is these are the OFFICIAL pages for the Town of Bedford. This is not the place for personal attacks, spam, or rant. Per our comments policy, we may delete comments if they include any of the following:
• Personally identifiable information [PII] (e.g., Social Security Numbers, postal and email addresses, phone numbers);
• Threatening, defamatory, or obscene language or material;
• Personal attacks (e.g., abusive remarks);
• Discriminatory language (including hate speech) about race, color, national origin, age, sex (including sexual orientation and gender identity), religion, disability, or other legally or agency-protected group;
• Embedded medias, such as videos or photos (but hyperlinks to such media are acceptable)
• Linking to unrelated content
• Spam or undecipherable language (gratuitous links will be viewed as spam); and,
People who create any of the above listed are subject to being blocked from any, or all Bedford pages, or twitter following.
Please participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments.
The Town of Bedford does not endorse any external posts or links that appear on any of our pages.
Any direct tweets to this page and its list of followers may be considered a public record which is subject to disclosure pursuant to the New Hampshire Right to Know Act. Public information requests must be directed to the Town Manager.
For more information about the Town of Bedford please visiting www.bedfordnh.org.
While social media is a 24/7 medium, our monitoring capabilities are not. We do our best to respond timely to comments and questions, but we only respond during business hours. Keep commenting, and thanks for joining the conversation.